10 Things You Didn’t About Katy Carter
Black Country Saddles sponsored show pony producer Katy Carter, from Stoke-on-Trent had a very busy and successful 2014 season.
Here we catch up with Katy to catch a glimpse of her hectic lifestyle.
- I went to Moorside High School in Stoke-on-Trent but I didn’t like school much as I always wanted to be out riding.
- My nickname was Budge!If
- I hadn’t become a show producer in the equestrian world I would have liked to have been a fashion designer or run my own restaurant.
- My Dad is the person who inspired me most and is still involved in producing show ponies.
- I have a dog called Widget, he’s a real character!
- I am fortunate to be sponsored by Black Country Saddles and my daughter Poppy has a saddle named after her!
- I help promote the saddles which not only fit extremely well but also enhance the overall appearance when it comes to showing.
- My favourite show of the season is the Horse of the Year Show which is a really prestigious event and you have to qualify to compete there.
- I could not live without my partner Jason, my two sons Harry and Harvey and daughter Poppy.
- I am a BSPS, PUK, Chaps, BSPA and Veteran judge and I have my BHSAI and BSPS Accredited Trainers Certificate.